[APP] - version 3.11.x (9. 8. 2015)

Started by Menion, August 09, 2015, 16:40:15

Menion

damn this is really interesting as nothing changes here. May you write me over PM, which email account you see in Locus Store/which you use for purchase of maps. Thanks

@jajaballard: hmm fortunately this is not a big problem, but interesting. Probably unsolvable without some beta version with debug logs ... this system was in Beta version for more then week and not single negative report, so I thought it is working fine. Hmm nevermind ...
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

tramp20

Quote from: menion on August 10, 2015, 14:14:52
damn this is really interesting as nothing changes here. May you write me over PM, which email account you see in Locus Store/which you use for purchase of maps. Thanks

Done.
Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •  

balloni55

Quote from: menion on August 10, 2015, 09:32:45
hi guys, are you able to give me a logcat from crash when logging a caches? because I'm unable to simulate it, thanks!
with V 3.11.1 solved for me :)
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

slarti76

Quote from: jajaballard on August 10, 2015, 14:11:56
Update with 3.11.1:
De-installation and new installation of 3.11.1:

Changing to the "external" directories is still not working.
After selecting a "Backup" directory on my external SD systems comes back with "Process not successfully"
Tested on Galaxy S5 with Android 5.0
Same here (with 3.11.1) on Note 4, Android 5.0.1, rooted with extSdCard write permissions.
  •  

balloni55

How can i hide yello info permanently?

LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

hmm for testing purpose, I had this label permanently enabled and, well ... you know. Fixed, thanks!
  •  

joeloc

Menu key still dead :(. I really wonder what the problem is here... none of my few dozen regularly used and updated apps has ever had a problem with this. I suppose Pro is broken too now?
  •  

Menion

yep, Pro will work exactly same as Free. Is any of these apps use "menu" button on something different then opening same menu as is usually in top three dot menu?
  •  

balloni55

Quote from: menion on August 10, 2015, 22:25:37
hmm for testing purpose, I had this label permanently enabled and, well ... you know. Fixed, thanks!
Thanks ;)
Quotedamn this is really interesting as nothing changes here. May you write me over PM, which email account you see in Locus Store/which you use for purchase of maps. Thanks
i get also "Access denied" for OA map "Stuttgart" i have purchased from store, currently: wolleiri@gmail.com
One reason in my case could be, but i didnĀ“t know:
i have changed in meantime my mailadress here in forum from balloni@arcor.de to wolleiri@gmail.com
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

don't worry and sorry for a troubles, issue will be solved in todays version. Hopefully last this month :)

EDIT: @joeloc: you may ready quite funny discussion about hardware menu key problematic here: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=159795#c23 . btw. i've already implemented mentioned hacks that works fine on my device. not sure why they don't work on your device, sorry.
  •  

balloni55

V 3.11.2
- hardware menue button
- yello label geocache logging
- OA map from store
all solved, thanks :)
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

•  

jajaballard

Selecting folder from extSD works too.

von unterwegs

•  

Menion

Hmm thanks. It seems that I will finally have a nice dreams :).
  •  

silvermapper

menion
I am a long term contributor to OSM, using a Garmin eTrex Legend until four weeks ago, when I discovered Locus Map.  I installed Locus Map Pro and have been impressed beyond words by what I have experienced in this short time.  It has breathed new life into my enthusiasm for OSM.  More than that, though, is the community: I believe a product is enhanced immensely if it has a good following, and forums speak volumes for good or bad.  I feel it should be expressed that your dedication to Locus Map is obvious.  I wish to thank you and gynta for the help you have provided to me over this period; it is rare to find this level of assistance and commitment.  I am so appreciative, I installed Locus Map Pro on my wife's 'phone yesterday.  Following the latest release, it seems an appropriate occasion to thank you both and wish you, menion, a well-deserved holiday!
Please place this post where you think it appropriate.
Bob
  •