[APP] - version 3.9.x (29. 6. 2015)

Started by Menion, May 22, 2015, 14:36:43

Menion

New BETA version 3.9.3.3

What brings to You (just most interesting):
- "Navigate to" now allow to specify up to two "Via points". These points will be also used for "recalculate" so till you do not pass them during your ride, recalculate always compute just a navigation till this point and merge it with already computed navigation from this "via point"
- attach photo to point and tap on it on a map. Photo is visible in label together with ability to display it in full size
- if you export point with some attachments to GPX, Locus should now correctly import all back to original state together with attachments
- and more after start ...

EDIT: suggest to update add-on GraphHopper to new version 0.1.6, otherwise there may be a random crashes
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

john_percy

Improvements to widgets cannot be tested in beta, as widgets do not work on beta versions of Locus.
Voluntary and Velocity themes - https://voluntary.nichesite.org
  •  

Menion

ah right, sorry. So we have to hope :)
  •  

balloni55

Hello menion,
new viapoints work fine :) thanks
i have set display/screen on-off/auto screenoff 5 sec, this work as expected,
but if i take a look on e.g. trackdetails the screen also close after this time, can autoscreenoff be interupted automatic while looking on trackdetails?
Did testversion expire tomorrow? :-[
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

gynta

Quote from: menion on June 28, 2015, 22:31:09
New BETA version 3.9.3.3
- and more after start ...
Wow some nice stuff to test. 'hope the PRO can wait 2 weeks :)
about POIpictures
portrait turns to landscape in detailview.

Menion

you know, Hanka (wife) is out for 3 weeks so single man at home :)

And thanks for issue. May I ask for sharing this photo on Drobpox? Seems that Locus incorrectly handle rotate parameter in EXIF tag and it took me a while till I find some photo with exactly needed parameters for testing, thanks!

EDIT: ah @balloni55, I've missed your post. This "screen on/off" should work really only when you are "inactive". May you confirm that you just 5 seconds watched details screen without any activity? And expiration ... ah, my common problem. Seems I'll have to release one more versions today :)

EDIT2: btw. gynta, not sure if this is useful info for you: http://help.locusmap.eu/topic/export-to-ftp#comment-18302
  •  

gynta

Quote from: menion on June 29, 2015, 10:46:00
May I ask for sharing this photo on Drobpox?
sure if you need but i only add it from "take a photo" function in poi attachment function
with my old stock SGS2.
Quotenot sure if this is useful info for you:
no :)

edit
same with "select a photo" (The photo is in our Dropbox)
I don't use a special app to take photos

btw.. what's this small bar?

balloni55

QuoteMay you confirm that you just 5 seconds watched details screen without any activity?
confirm, a view on statistic or chart takes longer than 5 sec for me ;) and so it would be a benefit if in this case screen keeps on.
QuoteSeems that Locus incorrectly handle rotate parameter in EXIF tag
it depend on used camera app with "Cymera" it works for me and with "cameraZOOMFX" photo is rotated
EDIT:
orientation: cymera "top left" ZoomFX "right top"
additional i noticed that photos taken inside the POI dialog with Cymera, are stored inside locus/data/media/photo
photos taken inside the POI dialog with ZoomFX are store in camera app folder and not in locus folder

If i delete a attached POI photo locus freeze  ::)
After i start locus again and try to open this POI locus feeze again :-\
i have to delete this POI in data screen to solve this.
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

gynta

Missing Logos for "Yours" and "OSRM" attached...

tramp20

Automatic backup fails only in 3.9.3.3 on two devices.
I tried it several times, manual backups (full and settings only) are ok.
I made a catlog but I cannot send it from my phone.
You have to wait till tomorrow.

Gesendet von meinem D5503
Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •  

Menion

- hmm because you see image correctly rotate in small overview and incorrectly in big view, I thing I've found an issue. So in next version.

- missing navigation icons - thanks gynta :). I was lazy to do it. Seems that Yours do not have any own icon, right? I've rather set them basic OSM icon

- small blue dot at bottom of gallery ... try to add two or more photos to single point and you will see. But agree that for single photo it is not necessary. Removed.

- @balloni55: 5 seconds timeout ... hmm so should I remove this function to "Turn of after X seconds of inactivity, except when you view statistics and chart". Gynta any wish? Like list of tracks? Oki, no problem, so better "Turn of after X seconds of inactivity, except when you view statistics and chart or list of tracks". Anyone else? Oki, not possible, sorry. This feature turn of screen when you do nothing with Locus. Increase timeout or tap once per five seconds on display.

- @tramp20: I do some testing with new write on SD card on Android 5+ and "backup manager" is feature I use for testing. hmm thanks, I'll check it by myself.
  •  

Menion

Beta 3.9.3.4 published, most problems fixed

- except problem with auto-backup (forget, sorry)
- hmm ... probably all :)

Good night
  •  

Andrew Heard

Quote from: menion on June 29, 2015, 17:04:18
- @balloni55: 5 seconds timeout ... hmm so should I remove this function to "Turn of after X seconds of inactivity, except when you view statistics and chart". Gynta any wish? Like list of tracks? Oki, no problem, so better "Turn of after X seconds of inactivity, except when you view statistics and chart or list of tracks". Anyone else? Oki, not possible, sorry. This feature turn of screen when you do nothing with Locus. Increase timeout or tap once per five seconds on display.
Isn't screen idle time only used when navigation/ guidance screen displayed? That's what the setting implies and as previously discussed.
LM4.22.0 GOLD user ID:c7d47597a
  •  

Menion

Hmm do not know about it. It works in all cases, no matter which screen is currently active.
  •