[APP] - version 3.7.x (16. 3. 2015)

Started by Menion, March 09, 2015, 18:00:42

gynta

Quote from: menion on March 27, 2015, 22:17:16
Quote from: 0709 on March 27, 2015, 09:50:25
On some occasions this message appears using the testversion. (Selecting TTS)
Willy you are using own TTS, modified file? If so, may you share it with me? If not, which language you use for TTS?
found some issue also in de.tts - sorry!
plz download de.tts and copy to your Locus/data/tts folder

Bucky Kid

Quote from: gynta on March 27, 2015, 18:37:51"latest" means?
because in new beta it works like https://youtu.be/B_dB4g23ph4

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or this is a Locus bug since editing track doesn't seem to me working even in beta neither in stable - I select existing track on map, choose 'Edit on map', move to last waypoint and invoke tool menu - there's command Edit/insert point. Locus offers location picker however after confirming which the new location isn't saved anywhere - last wpt is still last and still in place. Here even it's not clear if the selected location is considered as new waypoint after the last or is new location of last waypoint. Ambiguity?

Btw. now I see the video and the stretch mode seems not present even in beta,Locus still offers only simple (nonworking) location picker
  •  

gynta

Quote from: 0709 on March 28, 2015, 08:55:51
...In attachment: ... customised compact "en.tts" file...

{
"version": 2,
"language": "en",
"actions_A": {
"action_dist": "%D %A",
"arrive_at_dest": "Finish",
"arrive_at_dest_dist": "%D from Destination",
"straight": "Straight",

hmm
Menion has changed some parameters.
please read README.txt and compare new V3(!) en.tts file version.

@Menion
Locus copy a sample into tts folder called "en_sample_v1.tts"
Shouldn't be "en_sample_v3.tts" ?

gynta

Quote from: Bucky Kid on March 28, 2015, 10:57:09
Btw. now I see the video and the stretch mode seems not present even in beta
but this clips was made with last beta.
strange..

edit
just for info:
short tap on a point and move immediately - moves point
long tap - open edit popup

Bucky Kid

@gynta: sorry I didn't notice the editing mode is present. Editing seems working fine in both beta and stable, however I still can't find the way to insert new points to track - clicking anywhere outside existing track exits the Insert/Edit trackpoint mode immediately (I can only edit or delete existing points). Any hint how inserting new points works please?

Edit: nevermind ;) inserting points works fine, I didn't get immediately the edit system change Thanks gynta.
  •  

Bucky Kid

Hello, I have a suggestion to this beta new feeature:
Quote- add: function that 'cut' part of track on map
It would be nice if Locus also was able to insert an existing track between two waypoints of another track, or yet better replace an user defined track part defined by starting and ending waypoint by another track, optionally saving the result to new track. This would be very helpful for creating track alternatives without having to complexly split/join the track.
  •  

michaelbechtold

Quote from: Bucky Kid on March 29, 2015, 17:41:07
Hello, I have a suggestion to this beta new feeature:
Quote- add: function that 'cut' part of track on map
It would be nice if Locus also was able to insert an existing track between two waypoints of another track, or yet better replace an user defined track part defined by starting and ending waypoint by another track, optionally saving the result to new track. This would be very helpful for creating track alternatives without having to complexly split/join the track.

You can read minds - great idea !
  •  

michaelbechtold

Planning the details of a 2 week Morocco trip (incl. Atlas mountains), I found a number of missing features in addition (to above insert track), that can easily be fixed:
1) getting from a track point to the chart, with vertical line already put in (the other way round is there - from position in chart you can get to the point on the map easily)
2) Point popup content configuration should also offer "Navigate FROM"
3) Point popup content configuration should also offer "Edit"
You may see that I LOVE "Point popup content configuration" feature as such - users simply need to get more freedom of choices :-)
TXs and cheers
Michael
PS: "cut from track" works nicely - TXs for that tool
  •  

ta-ka

Hi menion,

Locus 3.7.1.2 will be expired tomorrow. (it's already today in Japan :'(, so far working ;)). Do you plan to release next beta soon? Duration is too short for testing features.
EDIT:
I noticed that if date is set before 30th March in android settings, beta version works.

Quote(chg: list of custom icons is now sorted)
Before this change, Locus shows the icon packs in the same order as the copying order of the packs to the icons folder. So it was somehow possible to sort icon packs as you like in Locus. Unfortunately this secret and useful trick has been lost. Out of curiosity, could you tell me the purpose of this change?

One issue in Hardware devices setting. "Heart rate monitor" becomes "No text!".

p.s. I like Training feature very much. Thanks!
  •  

Christian

Ideas / requests from Bucky Kid and michaelbechthold:
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
  •  

gynta

guys, you know best place for ideas and votes... ;D

ta-ka

New Guidance system takes voice words from crowdin text instead of tts text.
While on the other hand, labels below waypoint icon shows tts text. Why?
  •  

Christian

•  

Menion

@gynta: "v3" fixed, thanks

@ta-ka: hmm, I sometimes forget to define correct validity date to Beta version, sorry. I'll release new beta during a week. Thanks for HRM label, I noticed this also, fixed

Sorting of icons - isn't more logical to have them sorted by name, then "random"? - http://help.locusmap.eu/topic/sort-icon-lists-for-waypoints

your guidance takes voices from crowdin? Hmm this should happen only when there is any issue with TTS file. Have to check your ja.tts if it works - EDIT: hmm seems to work correctly. Are you sure that tts file is not used?

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •