[APP] - version 3.6.x (7. 2. 2015)

Started by Menion, January 30, 2015, 15:55:05

gynta

Quote from: balloni55 on March 07, 2015, 19:18:36
it´s also possible to add a link button to top panel
how?
I thought, it only works with co-apps

Mek

I downloaded a few caches using GC4Locus. Among those there was one with special characters in name, which (I presume) cause Locus to crash when trying to open this cache - via map or via cache list, does not matter. It's GC5DAWZ and the problem can be reliably reproduced. :)
Do you like Scrabble? You can play on SKREBL.EU (my personal project) - free, various language versions available!
  •  

balloni55

Quote from: gynta on March 07, 2015, 21:10:25
Quote from: balloni55 on March 07, 2015, 19:18:36
it´s also possible to add a link button to top panel
how?
I thought, it only works with co-apps
ok not direct, sorry ???
but if co-app is on right side panel you can slide the link button to top panel ;)
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

Quote from: michaelbechtold on March 07, 2015, 11:00:38
Tried new Beta yesterday and today, two observations:
- GPS catch not working. Had to reboot, tried again with Beta, no success, used older Pro - worked
- as you can imagine, quiet a bit of my trip through Paris was lost, so I tried to fill in manually. First step is moving the first point. Put it to La Defense, pressed the new "OK" at the top - nothing happens. Old Pro does the job well in the old way.
Any thoughts ?

@michaelbechtold: sorry, but if there is any problem, I need step-by-step method to simulate it. And from your description, I have no idea what's wrong. What about GPS? You had no GPS Fix with latest Locus beta version?

@balloni55: you talk about change in config.cfg file? This file is stored in backup!! Isn't possible you restored it from backup?

@Mek: unfortunately I have no such problem. May you create a log for me? Thanks

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

balloni55

Quoteyou talk about change in config.cfg file? This file is stored in backup!! Isn't possible you restored it from backup?
you are right, now after unzip i see config.cfg is in backup.zip included, but it isn´t restored.
so e.g.
gui_point_screen_tabs_order=14|1|11|12|13|16
is stored in backup
i change config.cfg on device to
gui_point_screen_tabs_order=
and save it, restart device and restore complete including restart of device, but these values are not restored
LMC 3.70.0 AFA
Locus Map 4.22.2.1 Gold AFA
LMC User ID c8b19276f
LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

Hmm maybe you pointed me on one possible issue. I'm made an improvement so in next version, restored config from backup should really remain restored. Currently it is probably overwrote when Locus is restarted (overwrote with current loaded settings). Thanks!

EDIT: topic closed, new version is out. Thanks guys for another useful month! ;)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •