[APP] - version 3.6.x (7. 2. 2015)

Started by Menion, January 30, 2015, 15:55:05

slarti76

Quote from: 0709 on February 04, 2015, 18:41:00
QuoteHovering the center cross over a point ?
See menu:
Style on map -> Points Popup -> Basic Setting -> Labels on map:  Never, On hover or Always.
Thanx for pointing me to this. I saw that new setting, but I just assumed "Never" would turn off the popups completely. I was wrong.
  •  

slarti76

Quote from: menion on February 04, 2015, 22:29:29
guys, do not worry too much and try to understand me, because

"do you know settings "Center cross"? I want to completely remove it" - means I wants to remove this settings (which already happen), not center cross itself.
Yeah, reading it again now, I have to say that was obvious and I jumped to conclusions (because others did before  ;)). So all happy  8)
  •  

CaptKaos2

Haven't had much of a chance to try Locus in earnest over the last few months , so armed with my trusty phone,( and reading all the comments on the forum ), off I went.
To be truthful I had not one problem. The centre cross wasn't a big thing, the only thing that I need is an indication to were I am. The blue circle(when stationary)  and the Blue triangle (when moving) are all I need, and hopefully they are staying. I personally don't need a cross to show me the map centre, I can see it on the screen.

CK
  •  

tommi

Recently I used navigation with Locus, I prefer my own de.tts, located in Locus/data/tts. But Locus uses its internal one.
Was there a change in the last months which now ignores the user specified .tts file?
  •  

tommi

Quote from: 0709 on February 05, 2015, 19:41:34
Hi Tommi,
A quick "on desk" test. Simulating moving gps position by "hoovering" precisely above that "center cross" ! :)  :o.
Using compact "en.tts" is still functional. No change.
Willy.
Willy, thank you for testing. I again did my test and have to say that my de.tts is ignored.
I remember I had a similar problem one year ago and the mistake was my file had version 1 while the internal one was updated to version 2. But the version didn't change again, it's still 2.
@Menion: is there any helpful output in the log I can check?
  •  

gynta

Quote from: tommi on February 05, 2015, 17:50:04...but Locus uses its internal one.
Hi Tommi
attach your file please
System language is german?
Locus setting tts german works?

Menion

hmm there were no change. Also suggest to check content of your modified file by any validator, like this: http://jsonlint.com/ , I'm sure there will be some small problem inside, because JSON format is really sensitive on any incorrect dots, commas etc.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

tommi

Quote from: gynta on February 05, 2015, 23:04:50
Quote from: tommi on February 05, 2015, 17:50:04...but Locus uses its internal one.
Hi Tommi
attach your file please
System language is german?
Locus setting tts german works?
Locus tts works in german but it uses the internal de.tts not my personal one. In my Locus folder the file is of course named de.tts

Quote from: menion on February 06, 2015, 14:29:59
hmm there were no change. Also suggest to check content of your modified file by any validator, like this: http://jsonlint.com/ , I'm sure there will be some small problem inside, because JSON format is really sensitive on any incorrect dots, commas etc.
Result: Valid JSON
  •  

stebu

Quote from: tommi on February 06, 2015, 14:40:08
Result: Valid JSON
Nope!

"yd:" should be "yd":

"yd:" [
"nach %N1 yard, 1, 1",
"nach %N1 yards, 2, Inf"
],
"ft": [
"after %N1 feet, 1, 1",
"after %N1 feets, 2, Inf"
],
"mi": [
"nach zirka %N1 meile, 1, 1",
"nach zirka %N1 meilen, 2, Inf"
]
  •  

gynta

Quote from: stebu on February 06, 2015, 18:34:44"yd:" should be "yd":
good point :)

Also suggest to check content of your modified file by any validator, like this: http://jsonlint.com/
not the best hint ;)

Menion

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

stebu

•  

Christian

•  

Christian

from changelog 3.6.1.
"chg: improved compute of total uphill/downhill distance in track stats (now computed with respect to elevation)"

What did i miss? What is changed?
  •  

Diddi

Bug : if I  mark some words in listing tab of a POI, the search and share Buttons are black and not visible like the copy and mark all Buttons next to them
  •