it depends on your latitude. Suggest to draw a circle with geocaching tools.
It should have same shape (I'm worried it won't and things starts to complicate
ah and this topic miss answer ... hmm so:
- size of automatically loaded points is created again by vector theme (anyway I'm aware that is miss "scale map" value)
- difference - points loaded automatically are - let's say points that match vector theme. Points you found and display by yourself should be a lot more visible because it was your interest to display them
- "firestation" - do not know. Are they visible in any vector theme? If you see them only as non-clickable points, they are probably missing in DB Poi
- "banks" - don't know, you have to ask Peter (wait for his answer) as he do content of these maps and this Poi database. Same with "view point"
- "which theme which points" - no
- parking places - http://help.locusmap.eu/topic/private-parking-should-not-be-in-poi-database
"From my point of view db-POI`s should always be displayed in version "points arround", optic and size fit much better
(second screenshot) here an example of different displayed db-POI`s and size."
- cannot agree. Purpose of this DB was - make visible points on vector map, clickable. Anyway feel free to open new topic on help desk. As usually, if there will be lot of users interested in something like that, I'll definitely do something with it.