sure, no problem. Check attachment with current version.
I've adapted two years old MapsForge lib to Locus as much as possible, so it's not well compatible with current version. That's main reason why I do not contribute back. MapsForge will always try to be as universal as possible and I will always need something extra
Main changes in lib that may interest you:
- support for unlimited maps at once
- support for multi-thread (only rendering, not data mining)
- a lot of rewrote in rule checker, where lib firstly create optimized theme with only required rules
- checking of tags based on integers and not on strings
- hmm and probably another 100+ optimizations