The problem with the screen

Started by Sersus, October 19, 2014, 19:44:15

Sersus

Today with 3.3.1 version I noticed that with the "Display" -> "Disable lock screen" my smartphone is starting to react and turn the screen on on every event from my Bluetooth headset. The headset with "Play", "Pause", "Rewind" etc function for the music player playing at the same time with voice guiding in Locus.
Is it normal?
  •  

Menion

Hmm this is very interesting. May you please try to check if you have enabled menu > settings > Control on/off screen > Turn on when notify ...

Because I think it should be related more to this feature. What music player are you using? I'll try to simulate this problem.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Sersus

"Control on/off screen" is definitely off! I checked it first of course. The player is GoneMad music player.
  •  

Menion

hmm when this settings is off, Locus should not be able to turn on screen in no way. I tried to install this player, but it's really "mad". It do not play a single song and only permanently refreshing notification in title.

Did you tried different player? Some stock one for example. Maybe this issue is not a problem of music player directly. It's anyway really weird. I still see no reason why this may happen ..
  •  

Sersus

Just tried this with JetAudio player. The same thing.
And I forgot to say that it only happens when the Locus in the foreground. If press "Home" to show the desktop and then lock the phone, the problem is disappears.
But I am not insisting that is the Locus problem. May be it is the feature of firmware of my Moto XT910. I dont know.
  •  

Menion

Sersus,

I've installed this Jet Player. It works fine anyway same problem as you wrote, do not occur. Sorry, but in this case, there is nothing I can do. In code, "Disable lock screen" is just single line of code that is completely fine. Standard suggest method from Google. So I see absolutely no reason, why this may happen. Interesting.

Anyone other similar problems with BT headset and Locus?
  •