[APP] - version 3.3.X+ (updated 4.10.2014)

Started by Menion, October 03, 2014, 12:49:31

gynta

should the record widged reset the counters (distance/time) after save record?

Menion

I have to find some time and create a new widgets, because it needs more then just this ... but thanks anyway
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

wkdl

[offtopic]
I wish to add EPSG:5179 Map to LocusMap
UTM-K (GRS80), Naver Map in Korea
EPSG:5179
http://onetile4.map.naver.net/get/47/0/0/{$z}/{$x}/{$y}/bl_vc_bg/ol_vc_an
Can you add this map in Locus NEXT VERSION?
Please~~
  •  

gynta

gynta

balloni55

Hello menion,
is it possible to display the guiding line and info always on top?
Labels cover infos

Locus Map 4.23.1 Gold AFA

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

@gynta: thanks, but I tried to fix issue with clickable titles, but no success for now. Fortunately it's problem just in beta versions :)

@balloni: not so simple, but possible. Anyway question is what is more important here ... and I think .. "it depends" on a situation
  •  

balloni55

QuoteAnyway question is what is more important here ... and I think .. "it depends" on a situation
you are right, so please make it selectabele ;) maybe in config 8)

V 3.3.1.5
Quote# 96 Geocache label is not updated after geocache update.
solved thank :)
QuoteReply #100 edit on map
behavior is a little bit improved, but moveing away from beginning or end of track with arrow-button is only possible in high map zoomlevel. In lower map zoomlevel it is not possible to leave start or endpoint.

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Menion

@balloni: ah config :). Is it really usable? Because I do not remember I ever had any problems with this. And second side, it really isn't so simple to implement. Popup you have on screenshots has absolute priority and are drawn no in list of "layers", but as a separate items at absolute end. So it's little bit complicated to move their priority somewhere between ...

And if problem #100 is improved, then it's more coincidence then intent. I currently do not have a simple solution for this.

@0709: sorry, I missed you post by any accident. Anyway I cannot agree that one settings "should" overwrite second. It took me a while to perfectly understand what you want. And I agree that it make sense (your use case). On second side, as a user, I expect that turn off if idle will work as set, so after specific fime of second. And when I for example by accident turn on screen by gesture, I still see no reason, why "turn off if idle" should not work.

So in this case, it's similar as balloni's request I think. It depends ... and I do not feel that one or second option is correct.
  •  

balloni55

Quoteit's similar as balloni's request I think. It depends ... and I do not feel that one or second option is correct.
Thats correct ;)
menion, i play with BETA as a tester and if i find anything i think it work not optimal i write it here and sometimes i suggest a possibility to improve it.
Its always your decision to improve it or not, and if no other user has the same opinion forget it ;)

LM4 User ID e06d572d4
  •  

Bucky Kid

Here's one bug that is present in latest betas (wasn't present in earlier versions).
Having a BIG icon library, Locus firstly is very slothful navigating through the whole icon collection, secondly it crashes after while of rolling through the collection. For the figure here's the problem library attached. It would be nice if Locus could handle it more quickly. Possibly it also degrades map rendering performance if waypoints are shown indexing one icon from big library?
  •  

jusc

Can please anybody test POIs? Every time I try to open a category eg. motels or alpine huts Locus crashes. :(
Regards J.
  •  

gynta

milh

•  

gynta

Quote from: menion on October 26, 2014, 07:07:56
good point. I'll do it right after we return from small trip in Thursday. Thanks
Tank you