Main Menu

S-Pen support

Started by vkap, February 14, 2014, 05:13:10

prawns

I finally managed to sign up to the website using my phone (no easy feat due to the popup screen for the sign up process only showing the right half of the dialogue box on my phone, with no way to scroll across to the left side of the dialogue box, and then by the time I thought I had my details correct as I couldnt see what I was typing into the dialogue box it finally popped up and asked if I was using a mobile and wanted the mobile verison of the website lols

I got my new account setup and password sent into my email account, which I then copy/pasted to sign in and that worked, but when I got to the part to change my password, the copy paste was no longer working (which is where I gave up in frustration)

Reckon you nailed the issue with the copy and pasting issue. Im on a computer now and will give it all a shot using that instead thanks mate :)

prawns

sorted thanks!

PS - The password sent in the email didnt work this time around lols. I was getting a "incorrect password" error when trying to change my password last time but it turns out there was no error, the password did actually get changed :)

Regardless, Im in :) and have given a +1

Suddently Im "daniel" instead of "prawns" though hahahhaha but thats ok

vkap

@prawns I have registered there as new user. And name = nick. So you can change it in your profile.
  •  

prawns

Ahh Thanks mate I will change it later :)

Menion

guys if you had account on GetSatisfaction, you may use it on Help desk too. Just send me your GS user name and email ...

Sent from my Nexus 7

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

vkap

Quote from: menion on March 28, 2014, 07:14:40
guys if you had account on GetSatisfaction, you may use it on Help desk too. Just send me your GS user name and email ...
Thanks. I don't remember exactly :)
  •