Update from 26.01.2014
If you use the BRouter app (http://www.dr-brenschede.de/brouter/offline.html
. There is a new version 0.98
) you have to download some routing (rd5) files too. And perhaps the new files for car routing.Improvement and redesign of download tool for BRouter segment files
You want it a bit easier to download the BRouter files? :-)Please read carefully.
For Windows users only.
At the moment there are: Batch scripts for D-A-CH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), BE-NE-LUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg),
Czechia, France, Great Britain (incl. Ireland), Italy and Spain.
1. Download the attached Down-BRouter-Files.zip file and copy it to your target directory, where you want to download later the BRouter files
2. Unzip the zip file
3. Open the command prompt and change to the directory where you unzipped the Down-BRouter-Files.zip
4. Run Start.bat (this will download the two BRouter files for the isle Madeira AND CREATE (ADD) a subdirectory structure to your actually directory
You may see the download progress and if you don´t want the to files. you may delete them, but leave the directories untouched!
5. NOW do not start any other batch script, if you have already downloades BRouter files before,
copy your allready existing *.rd5 files to h2096617.stratoserver.net\brouter\segments2\ (not to carsubset!!!) and
all existing *.cd5 files to h2096617.stratoserver.net\brouter\segments2\carsubset subdirectoriy
6. Now you can start with download your country with the included batch files.
The BRouter files are only downloaded if the are newer than the files you copied before to the subdirectories.
Vou may see the information while the batch is running.
7. Now you can copy the downloaded *.rd5 files to your BRouter/segments2 directory
and the downloaded *.cd5 files to BRouter/segments2/carsubset directory at your phone
Let me know if it doesn´t work ;-)