PAID VERSION for My Favorites!

Started by Menion, March 17, 2011, 12:58:37

ultrafire88

This is a really excellent app!

I stumbled across this app when I was googling on a way to easily download Google Maps. After playing around with it for just 2 days, I like it so much that I just bought the Pro version from the market 5 mins ago even though the only difference seems to be the lack of ads, just to show my support for your hard work. Keep up the good work!

One question - any plans for an iPhone/iPod version?

Cheers,
  •  

ultrafire88

By the way, in case anyone wants to know:-

I didn't delete the Free version before downloading the Pro version and was pleasantly surprised that all my earlier offline maps appeared on the Pro version automatically! Will prob keep the Free version for a couple of days before deleting.

Thanks again for a great app!
  •  

Menion

I'm glad you like it ;)

1. Free and Pro share same data on disk so you can keep Pro and use Free for some testing here from forum. It's not a problem

2. differences are not only ads - http://locus.asamm.cz/?page_id=284 - and slowly will come more
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

mmcyklo

Hi there,

Any news about Garmin topo maps?

(Garmin img like e.g. TOPO Czech PRO 2010. Or generaly how to use it on Android? I have tried few ways but not succesfully (e.g. MapEdit does not support new Garmin NT format of img files.)

Thx
  •  

imagine

I tried to install Pro Version 1.4 - failled 3times with the information "wrong APK-File" or something else.
  •  

Menion

you installed it from market? Hmm interesting ... I have no answer on this. Just try it once more. I have to be some problem with downloading. Phone restart maybe should help?
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Rob

Hi, I already have the Payed Version but want to donate - your effort in solving issues is really worth to be appreciated.
"and the OSCAR goes to .. ..   Menion "  :-)

Pls advise how to donate safely.
Thanks
krg
Rob
  •  

imagine

Quote from: "menion"you installed it from market? Hmm interesting ... I have no answer on this. Just try it once more. I have to be some problem with downloading. Phone restart maybe should help?
an now.................. suddenly it works............ without restart. TX.
  •  

arcticgps

Glad you went to a pro version. By far the best offline GPS app.

ArcticGPS
Fairbanks Alaska
  •  

golgot

For people like me living in an unauthorised country for android payment, you can use following trick : insert in your phone a sim card coming from an authorised country (USA, France, Germany aso), even if the sim card is not valid anymore, you can connect to the market via wifi, pay, and download Locus Pro.

It is also useful to update pro version of Locus.
  •  

John Doe

Would never even think of asking you to send me the money paid for the app.

I'm using your app alot in geocaching, and is thrilled every time I use it.

Just keep up the good work, Menion, looking forward to see what new features you give us in the future!
  •