[APP-DEV] - version 2.10.2+

Started by Menion, April 02, 2013, 19:20:49

Menion

Hi, I'm till sunday on one exhibition in Prague, so excuse me that I'll not be too responsive. I also know about this problem, just wasnt fast enough to create new version at the morning, sorry

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

tramp20

Quote from: "menion"just wasnt fast enough to create new version at the morning, sorry
Please no sorry, we have the pro version too :-)
Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •  

Christian

once again: don't hurry. better to do it in a relaxed manner...
  •  

Menion

so new test version ...
@tramp: all maps (even in subfolders) should work correctly
@tommi: you wrote you don't understand altitude manager - functionality remain same but design changed a lot, so please try it now
@gynta and some other crazy guys around NetworkLinks ... try it, should be better now ;)
  •  

locuscycling

Few word about ''SLOPE''.
It works , few seconds delay like in all Cycling Computers but we get normal values.
I see problems for ex. when we stops , or speed is very low  doesn't matter it is flat or big hill .
Last weekend i made two Mountain  Ski trip and sometimes i get values like -Slope 252% see

I hope that Slope is mostly designed to Cyclist and that  in the future counting SLOPE Locus will use ( or it will be an option for Phones which support  ANT+) more exactly distances from wheel   , like most cycling computers- not from Gps . This same we will not see values like -265%

Driving a car from a stable hill ( 5,6%) for few km. Locus show good Slope Values .   Today i also tried little bit cycling and Slope was of course not perfect but quite Ok  and this is very good, THX.
  •  

tommi

I observed such strange values with slope as well - in extreme situations like speed going down to 0 or loss of sync.
  •  

tramp20

Quote from: "menion"so new test version ...
@tramp: all maps (even in subfolders) should work correctly
Yes, all maps are now recognized again and the track charts look now much better and the sum values for height e.g. are between 5 and 10% accuracy compared to my bike computer Ciclo HAC4 :-)

Thank you very much.
Sony Xperia Z1c     Android 11 LOS 18.1
Sony Xperia 5 ii      Android 12
Samsung S23 Ultra Android 14

User ID acc406201
  •  

Menion

sounds good, thanks tramp!

@locuscycling & tommi ... I'm going to check filtering of slope value, if there is not any place for some improvements ...
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "menion"so new test version ...
@gynta and some other crazy guys around NetworkLinks ... try it, should be better now ;)

First tests looks fine (guiding to a moving buddyPOI)

# after remove items (with "Remove temp map items" used from right panel) and restart Locus -> the item is still active again...

# After activate an item - i can't center this item (from datamanager) to find him.

# "Center to item" - shortcut function missing

btw.
 grazy??? hmm  :roll:

edit
# tap POI and choose "hide" in "tools" -> the POI pop up again...

gynta

A few days ago, a member wrote about a problem in the top panel config. -> (link to german topic)

In some cases, it's not possible to change the functions.
The screenshot shows a worst case: all functions on the top, can't be changed.
PS.: The double "gps status" is also strange...

Menion

hi gynta, thanks for report, but what mean " it's not possible to change the functions"? Long-click and "change" do not work??

double icons aren't so weird. There is possibility to selected up to 10 buttons on top panel and all are predefined at start. So if you add any on right panel or change any at top, rest of preselected still remain same. Anyway ... just change them (if it works :) )
  •  

tommi

Quote from: "menion"There is possibility to selected up to 10 buttons on top panel and all are predefined at start.
I tried the "tablet" with the setup described here viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2157&start=20#p20105 but Locus only offers up to 4 buttons to be configured.
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "menion"...Long-click and "change" do not work??
exactly - nothing happend.

Quotedouble icons aren't so weird...
look @ status color - orange AND white...

@tommi
look in settings -> info:
do you use a tablet or an mobile image?

tommi

Quote from: "gynta"@tommi
look in settings -> info
do you use a tablet or an mobile image?
I checked again and now Locus offers up to 10 buttons. Seems that it was a problem due to changed settings for screen resolution ad dpi/inch.
Thanks gynta!
  •  

Menion

hi guys,
  sorry for no testing version. I'm waiting for some working solution on server and it will be finished in thursday, so then will be new version. Till then ...

TOP PANEL

- I'm not able to simulate problem with in-ability to change top panel. May someone send me file locus/data/config/action_panels.lb ? There is complete panel configuration, so I'll check it

NETWORK LINK

"# after remove items (with "Remove temp map items" used from right panel) and restart Locus -> the item is still active again..."
- you loaded definition of network link by data > items? Then this is loaded again when you start Locus

# After activate an item - i can't center this item (from datamanager) to find him.
- you active only a file with network link. In that moment, Locus have no idea what's on server, so it cannot center. And data from network link are downloaded and display on background so there is currently no way to "center" or handle more precisely data coming over network link

# "Center to item" - shortcut function missing
isn't this on GetSatisfaction as idea?

and "crazy" was just funny name for your enthusiasm to network links. Nothing personal and I'm really glad you and others are interested in this feature, because I really like it
  •