List of values for the locus:rtePointAction tag in GPX files

Started by mark03, March 29, 2013, 21:31:36

mark03

I'm writing a Perl script to take GPX navigation files exported from the excellent Dutch Fietsersbond Routeplanner (routeplanner.fietsersbond.nl) and convert them into GPX files I can use to perform navigation in Locus.  This is going to be pretty easy, as I can already tell a lot from studying the navigable tracks exported from Locus (e.g. after a mapquest navigation).  But there is one thing I need:  the list of codes in the <locus:rtePointAction> tags.

These are integers which encode what you are supposed to do at a navigation waypoint, e.g. turn right, turn left, go straight ahead.  I can reverse-engineer some of them, but I hope that by asking here Menion can provide the complete list and save me a lot of effort  ;)

Thanks in advance.

edit
Menion, are you there?  To clarify, all I need is the enum, copied and pasted from the relevant source file.  I can figure out the rest.

Sorry for bumping my own topic but I leave for my trip in a few days...
  •  

Menion

refreshing topic is fine. You have to do this till I respond ;)

So, when I firstly saw your topic, first though was ... finally someone :). List of all possible actions is here in API code http://code.google.com/p/android-locus- ... us-api#121 . If you'll need anything, write me
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

mark03

Perfect---thanks!!  Will let you know how it works when I get back in May.
  •  

Tomáš Janoušek

The link above no longer works. I've been able to find the file in someone else's github project, but it's quite strange it seems to be nowhere official. Where has it gone?
  •  

Menion

- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

Tomáš Janoušek

Cool, thanks. I wonder why Google can't find it. :-)
  •