thank you for a valuable feedback!
1. we're think quite long about it, and GPS on/off will remain
2. really not work? hmm here it do not mind too much. Just be sure to delete "panels_settings.lb" file before you update Locus from Google Play!
3. try it a little bit longer. Locus needs to load around 30 tiles from new map only, to set it's name now. I don't see this too important to change it now
4. hmm this is crazy. Tested on four my devices, all works fine (even a Sony X8 wit 2.1A). Don't you plan to update your device to some new version of Android?
5. point here is that all these buttons are "functions" and also that we don't have nice icon for functions
. The one used before is quite ofter changed for some extra settings and not into one of most important buttons in Locus
6. hmm this is on discussion. Import/export feature will be our topic for improvements on next month, so I'll keep this in mind. Maybe your idea will be better
7. this is small feature, that is not really important and if someone find it, it will be lucky surprise for him
8, 9, 10. sorry, filter was again removed ... you'll see in next version