Restore of settings doesn't work (2.9.2 -> 2.9.2.
I wanted to work actively with the recent test version 22.214.171.124.
To have a reasonable environment I wanted to paste my settings (settings + right panel mainly) from Locus Pro 2.9.2 to Locus Free 126.96.36.199.
1) I did a complete backup in Locus Pro 2.9.2
2) I did a restore from 1) in Locus Free 188.8.131.52 (with selected "Settings" only)
3) There was a toast "successful" or similar
4) But at least the right panel is unchanged, other settings like track recording profile was taken
- Doesn't work this in general between Pro and Free?
- Is the restore broken in Free 184.108.40.206?
P.S.: The change back to GPS is from my pov a bad decision because GPS is simply wrong. I would prefer (as I mentioned at the time we discussed that in the past) the term Android is using: Location and nothing else.