My wishlist for X-mas

Started by fkr, December 09, 2012, 21:26:57

fkr

Dear Santa Claus,

first of all I have to thank for this very marvellous application!
But some things could be better for me and here is my wishlist for X-mas:  

1. since the last update the visibility of additional waypoints went wrong.
I select a POI, choose the waypoints which I want to see on the map and this additional point will be shown with a thin red line. But if I close Locus and re-open it - the waypoint isn't shown any more and I have to do the same procedure again.
(In version 2.7.x it was o.k.)

2. I select a POI on the map and the menu is opening.
It would be very nice, if on the waypoint button in the menu a flag would be shown if there are additional waypoints or not - e.g. such a tiny corner like on the description button.

3. I select a POI on the map and the menu is opening.
It would be very nice, if in this menu the button for additional waypoints would be. So I don't have to open the POI for add/edit an additional waypoint (as a shortcut).

4. It would be a great feature for me, if there were also sub-categories in the db. So I could better organize e.g. all restaurants (e.g. Praha, Berlin, New York...) or the geocaches (e.g. tradi, multi, mystery).

Dear Santa I know this is very much - but it is just a WISHLIST!
Many thanks and many greetings
Frank
  •  

Menion

Hello Frank,
  nice wishlist :)

so,

1. sorry for that. Fixed now but you have to wait till next market version

2. I'll consider this

3. did you tried long-click on first button in point dialog?

4. this is quite a huge wish, that should took a looong time tor realize. I anyway already heard this wish :). I suggest to put this on GetSatisfaction (https://getsatisfaction.com/locus). Maybe there will be huge interest and I'll do it in future, but cannot promise now.

Thank you for a feedback and have a nice Christmas
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •