Main Menu

[TRANSLATION]

Started by Menion, February 21, 2011, 10:24:02

Menion

Hi lor74cas,

there were some changes on the Crowdin side, but even our main account requires only code from the email. There isn't any alternative option except auth-app? I would expect some "Use another method" button, where your email should be used as an authenticator.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: lor74cas

lor74cas

Quote from: Menion on February 02, 2024, 11:42:21Hi lor74cas,

there were some changes on the Crowdin side, but even our main account requires only code from the email. There isn't any alternative option except auth-app? I would expect some "Use another method" button, where your email should be used as an authenticator.

I wrote to crowdin, this is the answer

QuoteHi Lorenzo,

We will gladly help you, so we need to run a quick security check first before disabling the 2fa for your account. Please provide us with the following info:

Confirmation from the project owner, who can verify identity that we should reset the 2fa for your account.
Email + thread from this email.
Stored device cookie cnpf (from the device they were logged in previously)

To do the last one, please open your account sign-in page => open browser dev tools => go to Application tab => Cookies (attached the video recording to guide the process)

Also, we would need to inform you that we will be able to restore your access to the account within 3 working days

Looking forward to your reply,

So I need from Locus the permission from the project owner, I think I have identified the value of the requested cookie.
Of course, this procedure is not at all simple!
Locus Map 4
Locus Map for Garmin
Locus Tasker
  •  

Menion

I've answered to you over email, so check your mailbox.
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: lor74cas