[APP] - version 2.6.X

Started by Menion, August 24, 2012, 11:16:49

UKlocusfan

Many thanks Thomas, I appreciate your reply. :-)
Still testing and not have catlog on my phone again but am reluctant to use Locus to do anything else apart from tracking a route at the moment as thats when it seems to crash.  (eg) Using the compass to navigate to a Geocache POI seemed to cause it to crash so now I track my route with Locus and use a completely seperate app at the same time to navigate to my geocaches although I dont like doing that as Locus Pro is so AMAZING and I want it for all my GPS work.
Thanks again Tommi62

(UPDATE 2 HOURS LATER)
Uninstalled the geocaching for Locus 3rdparty app just in case that was causing a problem.  Rebooted phone.  Everything fine.  Started locus to import some POIs and it crashed.  Wasnt even doing anything :-(
catlog saved.  Help me obi wan menion, your my only hope   :lol:
  •  

Menion

Hi guys and UKlocusfan,
  I'm finally back from too long vacation and already one day fully working.

Firstly thanks all very much for support you did here during I was away. Mainly Tommi, Gynta and others. I'll do some feature of your wish in future specially for you :)

Secondly, all problems and wishes have to wait another one or two weeks. Unfortunately I'm completely rewriting really huge part of Locus that handle with track & points and completely recreating Locus API and many other things at once. Reason is, that system I created during last years is on the edge with limits. I'm currently not able to add some new features and improve current because current system do not allow this. So that's why I'm doing this stupidity.

So please to all, wait at least 7 days, till Locus will be ready for some basic testing and I'll be then fully work on bug-fixing! Thanks all and stay tuned :)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

gynta

Quote from: "menion"..I'll do some feature of your wish in future specially for you
Welcome back Jiří !
Sounds good - and here is my wish:  :mrgreen:
Make it possible to export all visible things on the map to one kmz file. tracks+pois(+fotos).
...in future.

Menion

perfect. Doesn't seems to be too complicated. Only problem is where to put button that will activate it. Anyway keep it in mind. After two days I'm able to run Locus. No points or tracks works, but it's "work in progress" :)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •