Maps in area Problem

Started by twist3r, January 27, 2011, 15:16:55

twist3r

Hi,
First of all, great piece of software. My favorite one in fact.
However, I recently discovered a bug, I think.
In "Maps in area" section I have 6 maps generated with Mobile Atlas Creator. The problem is that that area seems that can't be scrolled and I can see only the first 4 maps in alphabetical order. I think that on mobile devices with bigger screens the number of maps that can be listed there is larger, but on my HTC Hero, only the first 4 of them. Even the 4th has only the upper text visible, still, it can be selected.
I use Locus 0.9.7 on Android 2.2 Froyo.

Thanks
  •  

Menion

Hi,
  hmm crap, I have also 2.2 and all works fine. Yesterday I tested this on one samsung and motorola (both 2.1 and also all worked fine). You're also first who wrote me about this issue. You're saying that you have 2.2 so I pretend that this is some unofficial rom. Believe me or not, but until this issue will not be on any official rom, I don't have taste to fix this. Are you changing roms often? If so, please try another!
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

twist3r

Yes indeed I have FroydVillain 1.7.2 with 2.2 Froyo but the problem were there even with the original ROM with Eclair 2.1 so I don't thingk it has anything to do with the ROM. However, I found out that when the phone is in landscape mode, the scrollbar appear and the list can be scrolled. The issue is only in the portrait mode.

In the attachment can be see the fourth map that has the bottom part of the text fade out.
  •  

Menion

hmm interesting. for my first sight I think that problem is in two lines of description :). I'll have to look at it ... thanks for screenshot
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •