[APP] - version 0.9.7.X

Started by Menion, January 24, 2011, 21:39:10

Menion

seems that My Maps still works ... so what's the difference? I thought that API should be completely disabled but seems that not ... maybe good news? :)
- Official help (ideas, questions, problems): help.locusmap.eu
- Advanced topics, sharing of knowledges: you're here!
- LM 4 Beta download, LM 4 Release download
  •  

berkley

Hey, MyMaps still works here too. I hate it. Spend the whole last sunday in trying to learn how to use fusion tables. Google shoud better call it CONfusion tables ;)
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

Menion

Hmm, all my dreams come true ... My Maps now not work anymore ... achich ...
  •  

berkley

Hmm not very nice, espacially cause MyMaps still works in Googles own apps!!!
This kind of marketing and controlling was one reason why I got an android and not an iphone... :(

Well, better put a new update on market, disabling all connections to MyMaps. Just to prevent that you don't get some 1-star-ratings saying that your app is buggy...

Sorry for that!!!
Search before posting!!!
XDA Orbit, HTC Touch HD, SGS1, SGS2, Nexus S, S4 Active, OnePlus One, Innos D6000
OnePlus X
  •  

berkley

Oohh Menion...

updated to 0.9.9... settings page, especially sub menus are very buggy...
back colour changes on scrolling from black to white. while back colour is black, it shows the description of each option. if back colour is white, it shows the title of the description...

looks like you're addicted to murphy's law... :(
Search before posting!!!
OnePlus X
  •  

Menion

I  know I know, few peaople already wrote me. It's bug in android on some platforms ... grr ...i'm working on it ...
  •  

berkley

Hey,

bug still exists on my phone in settings page. The black/white flickering on scrolling is gone. So looks like you changed something.
Now I've got a white background and the titles (global, map, locations) are visible in black, the subtitles are not visible. If I scroll, all stays the same. If I tap and hold an entry, the subtitles of yet that entry appears. It's the same within the submenus.
If you want to, i'll make a short movie.

Nice to see, that you do your homework on xda ;)

Greetz, berkley
Search before posting!!!
OnePlus X
  •